Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 2, 2010

is it LOVE?

i wud like to write this as i dunno wer else i can express my feelings. she Ahbi the gal i fallen in love wif, who was wif me till according to her made up her mind to go for the guy her parent's choice. now lately after few mths she is ctcing me back. i feel there is a chance. i even asked bout her relationship and she said she is not into marriage now...so wat happened to that guy wic she said she was in talking term wif him a mth b4 she eventually breaking up wif me. now why me? is she trying to say that i'm stil the 1 in her mind? who is me to her? why she is showering her care (not ultimately) but...telling me wen is cuming down, giving me her new num...wat is in her mind? wat she want from me? wat shud i do? meeting her up? call her? she hurt me alot in past? till my dad also found out bout her..my mom liked her alot, now she hates her juz coz she dumped me earlier. i can talk to her bout this only if i found out wat was in her mind.. but wat really running in her mind? only GOD knows the truth...i had enuf heartache...so much since the starts of the year...i cant able to get another setbacks...

2 comments:

  1. din know u f so many heartaches b4 this...u sound happy all d time like me...chill bro...

    ReplyDelete
  2. live teaches us alot...we f to keep moving on...thanks for commenting it...my first blog comment...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete