Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Serials killing precious time meant to be spent with kids

As I was the one who starts complaining about the adults spending more time on tv serials thn household chores, I finally realized it even hit ma house members.. My mom ardent fan of Tamil serials and booked tv for two hours every weekdays from 730-930 excluding afternoon slots wic I'm not really concerned as I won't be at home.. This serial bug stung many house but sadly in those with young developing kids who needs loads of care and attention especially from parents who spend their day time at work. Sadly they prefer to spend remaining time watching tv serial instead that valuable few hours with their kids.. Therefore I found many kids not really attached with their parents but with their friends wic may gives loads of bad influence..

No comments:

Post a Comment